Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's a start!

Lately, I have been doing a lot of crocheting and other crafts. I sort of re-taught myself how to crochet by watching youtube videos and it has quickly become something I really enjoy doing. I also find myself losing a bit of weight as I crochet rather than munch while watching TV, so it's a win win :) I was really interested in doing this while I was pregnant with my second daughter as she was due in October and I knew my oldest - she will be 3 next month, Ah!- would need some winter hats and the new baby would as well. I really didn't want to spend the money on the adorable hats I found on etsy, when I remembered that at one point in my life I did know how to crochet. So, I googled various crochet searches and re-learned. IT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE DONE THIS YEAR! I work part-time but I am home during the day with the girls and I'm in the middle of achieving my masters degree in professional counseling. Needless to say, I have a lot on my hands but rarely do I ever have time for myself to do things I really want to do. Crafting has become my latest hobby (besides my forever love of WoW :D) and since I have found so much invaluable information from various blogs, namely Alli Crafts, I thought why not blog about what I have found and see if anyone else could use the, albeit small, information that I do have! I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I have enjoyed so many others. Stay tuned for crocheting, hair bow making, sewing and I'm sure much much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment